Wednesday, December 3, 2008

shoot tonight....

I have to shoot my final project tonight. I was really stressed about it, but decided that I am gonna do whatever I want. I know Im supposed to reshoot my "red feathers" photos, but Im through with that idea. It didn't work the first time. I'll just keep that idea in storage somewhere for the future. So we are thinking of doing another crazy idea; a lot like the robot and pidgeon guy. Although, Katie has built some sort of giant octopus. Im kind of looking forward to it. Im gonna incorpoate some red feathers; just for good measure though. Hey what can I say? My teacher told me to think Gregory Crewdson.















It obviously wont alot like what he does, but Im trying to give him "out of the box". That seems to be what he wants.
Here's a few photos from Bonnaroo 2008.


















No comments: